Salted Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge
- 4 Tb Crunchy salted peanut butter
- 4 Tb coconut oil
- 1 1/2 Tb rice malt syrup (or 1 Tb maple syrup)
- 1 1/2 Tb cacao (2Tb if you want a chocolate hit)
- sea salt
- Measure the peanut butter into a bowl and mix in 1 Tb of coconut oil and the syrup to loosen.
- Mix in the cacao until smooth.
- Mix in the remaining coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with a little sea salt before putting in the freezer to set.
Quick mix solution…
Alternatively, you can mix everything in together all in one go however the mixture can split sometimes especially when using natural peanut butter.
My personal favourite peanut butter is Mayver’s brand because it’s natural and gives the best result. The Bega brand gives it a run for its money, probably not as good for you but possibly a little yummier.
I’ve made this mixture using almond butter and its delicious. But there is something about salted peanut butter that kicks the cravings in the butt! Straight out of the freezer and it’s a little like a Lindt ball. A little more coconut oil will give this melt in the mouth texture even more.A little more peanut butter and the result is even fudgier.