Ok, so I’m currently on a health overhaul. After the last few years battling some health challenges my body (and my mind) finally feel ready to smash out some goals. With two months left of 2019 I’m determined to finish the year better than how it began. Enter all the healthy recipe ideas I can find to keep the motivation high. This recipe is an adaptation of my homemade hummus recipe (yet to be posted). Enjoy!
Healthy Spiced Sweet Potato Dip
- 2 cups of roasted sweet potato (just chop, drizzle with oil and roast until soft and slightly golden 180C works well)
- 2 Tb Tahini or almond butter
- 3 Tb olive oil
- 2 Tb water
- Half lime squeezed (lemon is good too)
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 garlic clove
- half tsp chilli flakes (or to taste)
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Blitz until smooth.
Sweet Potato Dip is a great one to make up at the beginning of the week and put into smaller containers for snacks on the go served with veggie sticks.
Keen for another healthy dip for the summer? Check out the recipe for fresh tasty Tzatziki here.