A simple, zesty, no bake slice. Keeps well in the fridge for a few days which makes it perfect to make before an event.
- 1 x 250 g packets plain sweet biscuits, crushed (like milk arrowroot)
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 x 395 g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 125 g unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Rind of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2Tb unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cups icing sugar (or a little more if needed)
- Extra coconut to sprinkle
- Line a 20 x 30 cm plastic airtight container with baking paper, leaving 5 cm overhang on edges.
- Mix biscuits and coconut in a large bowl.
- Add all other base ingredients and combine well.
- Press mixture evenly into container and refrigerate.
- Combine all ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Spread evenly over slice and sprinkle with extra coconut.
- Refrigerate until firm.
To serve cut into squares.