Everyone needs a good basic guacamole recipe. Once you make it you will never eat a store bought one again.
- 1 avocado mashed
- 1/2 lime squeezed
- 1/4 tsp salt or less if it is a small avocado
- 1/2 clove garlic crushed
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mash together.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if needed (lime, salt).
If the dip is a little thick, add a little water
For a change sometimes I will add any or all of the following:
- •1 tomato finely chopped
- •Tbs fresh coriander finely chopped
- •1/4 Spanish onion chopped finely
- •fresh or dried chilli to taste