For this recipe I use Pranaon Protein both the vanilla and banana work well. These pancakes also work well as a smaller size for a snack and freeze well. On days where I don’t need to rush off to work pancakes are one of my go to’s in rotation. Others include zucchini fritters, and Spanish baked eggs. This is not a sponsored post. My other pancake recipe doesn’t include protein powder but is equally as yummy and low carb/grain free.
Easy 3 Ingredient Protein Pancake
- 1 scoop of Pranaon protein (40g)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil or butter for cooking if not using a non stick pan.
- Heat pan to a medium heat and melt butter or oil if needed.
- While pan is heating, mix ingredients together in a bowl using a fork or whisk.
- Pour mixture into pan and cook until bubbles start to form on the outside.
- Flip and cook the other side until the pancake is cooked through (a little touch in the middle usually reveals this).
- Serve with your choice of fruit, yoghurt or by itself.