Here are some of the best Christmas recipes I’ve discovered over the years.
Designing a menu for Christmas that considers a variety of different dietary requirements can feel a little overwhelming these days. Wheat-free, dairy-free, meat-free, sugar-free, the list goes on. It’s hard to please everyone.
This post contains a selection of recipes that naturally fit into various food intolerances. The great thing is they’re so yummy everyone can enjoy them. These are some of my tried and true favourites.
Best Christmas recipes for the season
Starters & Sides
- Caramelised Onion (great as a gift or on a platter)
- Spiced Pears for Cheese Platter (GF & dairy-free)
- Fresh Asparagus with Lime and Almonds (GF & dairy-free)
- Asian Noodle Salad (sugar-free & wheat free variations included) *great with poultry or pork
- Rocket, Pear, Parmesan & Walnut Salad
- Sweet Potato & Feta Bruschetta
- Pumpkin Pie- (sugar-free)
- Ice Cream Pudding (sugar-free variation included)
- Traditional Boiled Christmas Pudding
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Vanilla Berry Pavlova Wreath
- Gingerbread Bliss Balls- sugar-free
- Paleo Rum Balls
- Almond Shortbread Cookies (great for gifts)
- Gingerbread Village
If you have a favourite Christmas Recipe that you wouldn’t mind sharing then I’d love to hear from you. Comment below or contact me via the About Carly Page.
Subscribe now and receive 5 Ways to Save Time & Money in the Kitchen